Tuesday 7 January 2014

Jamberry Nails (Final Review)

Before you read my final review, did you read my initial review of Jamberry Nails?

Jamberry Nails worn as an accent nail (1.5 weeks after initial application)

I wore my Jamberry Nails for approximately 2.5 weeks, and overall I was impressed with this product. With slight lifting (on one side), I found this product to be great for women on the go, who like beautiful nail art without the hassle. 

To take them off, I just lifted the nail wraps from my nail bed and peeled it off.  There was no damage done to my natural nails.

The longevity


As some of my regular readers would know I have natural kinky hair.  With the Jamberry nail wraps I was a bit concerned that the wraps would get snagged in my hair and my hair products (oils and heavy butters) would lift the wraps easily.  Surprisingly, this did not happen until 2 weeks of wear! I am very impressed by that.  Regular nail polish usually lasts 2-3 days after a fresh paint (as seen in picture below).

Overall, this is a great product and a fantastic gift especially for bachelorette parties, birthday gift bags and wedding parties!


Jamberry Nails after 2.5 weeks of wear vs. regular nail polish (top and base coat) after 2 days of wear.



*Disclosure: This is a sponsored review from a Jamberry Nail Consultant.  The product was not bought, but given for my honest review. Therefore all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment